The Oklahoma City VA Health Care System offers a variety of health services to address the unique needs of women Veterans.
• Gender Specific Care including breast and cervical cancer screening
• Preventive health screening
• Contraceptive counseling and management
• Menopause management
• Osteoporosis Evaluation and care
• Sexually Transmitted Infections evaluation and treatment
• Surgical services for breast care, gynecological disorders, urinary incontinence and oncology
• Reproductive health care, including gynecological care and appropriate referrals for obstetrical care, infertility evaluation and genetic testing
• Comprehensive OEF/OIF clinic
• Tobacco Dependence Treatment
• Obesity counseling, weight loss - referral to MOVE!